English translation of RigvedaadibhaaShyabhuumika of Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
Peculiarities of this work —
1. Orignal text, of Vedic Verses and other scriptures, is given in Sanskrit and its transliteration.
2. Testimonial part of various scriptures is given in Sanskrit, as well as its transliteration with respective verses.
3. Special care has been taken to give the true spirit of meanings given by Swami Dayanand Saraswati, without any shadow of personal opinion, and or any other person/intellectuals. The translation is done based on principles of seers from Brahmaa to Jaimini which were acceptable to Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
4. Translation of various terms of scriptures (not transliteration) in simple English, so that it can be easily understood by the common man who knows English only, and does not have any knowledge of Sanskrit or Hindi or by one who does not have background knowledge of Vedic scriptures.
5. Sanskrit and Hindi portions are not translated separately, since it is a repetition. The base of translation is a Sanskrit text, wherever more details are there in Hindi text, those are included in English translation. However, where meaning in Sanskrit is not available, translation is based on Hindi Text only.