Yoga aphorisms and Vyaasa commentary with Original Sanskrit Text and transliteration with lucid English Translation and Vedic Commentary. Salient features of the book are —
1. Transliteration of Yoga aphorisms and Vyaasa Commentary.
2. Word-by-word translation of Sanskrit text of Yoga-aphorisms and Vyaasa Commentary.
3. Supported by meanings and comments given by Swami Dayanand on various aphorisms in his books.
4. Explanation of Vyaasa commentary, in line with inner-testimony of Vyaasa-Gloss.
5. Vedic Commentary on Yoga-aphorisms is based on Vyaasa commentary and supported by various testimonies from Vedas and Vedic scriptures.
6. Explanation of attainments is purely based on Vyaasa Commentary, and supported by the testimonies of Vedas and Vedic Scriptures.
7. Abarogation of misconceptions with regard to various attainments, to understand the real form of these attainments.
8. Explanation of Ultra-cognitive trance with special reference to cognition of Soul and GOD, supported by testimonies of Vedas and UpaniShadas.
9. Practical guidance for practitioners of Yoga to achieve trance.
10. Detailed step by step guide for achieving salvation in the last 10 aphorisms, as per inner-testimony of Yoga-aphorisms, Vedas, and Vedic scriptures.