The important distinctive features of this edition, which makes it different from other published editions, are —
- The original Sanskrit text is compared with the photocopy of the manuscript, made available from Varanasi.
- Understanding of meanings of the shlokas in the light of principles explained by Seer Vishvakarma in various contexts of this scripture.
- Reproduced all complete verses from Vedas and other scriptures for performing Vastu rituals and sacrifice, as referred by Seer Vishvakarma in various shlokas.
- Ayaadi calculations are explained with a practical example, with a logical interpretation of various terms used for numbers used in Ayaadi formulas, in Annexure 2.
- Logical explanation and interpretation of the meaning of units of ‘Hasta’ and ‘Angula’, in the light of the definition given by Seer Vishvakarma, in Annexure 1.
- More than 150 tables/indexes/charts, and 10 Annexures in the commentary to various shlokas, with respect to astrological, other references, and summary of principles explained. With these, a reader of this commentary is not required to refer to other books to know the meanings of the terminology used in the Sanskrit text.
- Complete Vastu-Yajna with the detailed procedure, required to be performed at the time of “Shilanyaasa” = Laying of the foundation stone, is given in Annexure 9.
- Complete Vastu-Yajna with the detailed procedure, required to be performed at the time of entry into a new house or after renovation, is given in Annexure 10.
- Complete Vedic verses “Svastivaachana”, “Shaantikarana”, “RudraSukta”, “Varuna-Sukta”, and “Purusha-Sukta” are given in annexures.
- Explanation of Vastu Purusha Mandala in 64 cells and 81 cells, colors and allocation of cells, and their uses.
Commentary is done by a person, who is the practice of Vastu.